When I started out our countdown chart for our upcoming holiday to Florida we had 177 days and a massive amount of planning ahead, I can’t believe we are now at 29 days, everything is now booked, our suitcases are laid out and we have two more family members joining us on a special holiday.
We have booked some special restaurants including,
- Cinderella’s Royal table, Lois will be able to meet the princesses here, plus we will be eating breakfast in the Castle itself.
- Ohana’s, we have a breakfast booked here which is with Stitch and friends. We have also booked dinner here to experience the amazing food, which is served family style, meat and prawns on skewers cooked on BBQ in front of you, noodle salads and the famous banana caramel bread pudding.
- Coral Reef Café, This was booked so we could experience eating with the fishes and the amazing seafood.
- T-Rex, with Lois being a Huge Dinosaur fan this was a must for us.
- The California grill, The is one of Disney’s Signature/Fine dining experiences, which is amazing in itself but on top on that you get your own private viewing platform looking over the Seven Seas Lagoon and Magic Kingdom park to watch the fireworks spectacular. This will be a great ending to our holiday.
- We will also be going to universal so a trip to, Bubba Gump’s and the Hard Rock Café will also be on the list as well as some local American restaurants and some cool eateries at Disney Springs.
So they are our final eating plans, I didn’t want to over book ourselves but one thing that you have to be ready for is Disney’s favourite restaurants selling out fast so booking ahead was essential.
Have a magical Day!